New Kids on the Block have announced details of their upcoming European tour, comprising a series of special live dates.
Kicking-off at the Annex in Stockholm on May 6th and culminating at Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow on June 1st, the shows will take place at some of the most intimate venues across Europe, giving fans a rare opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with one of the biggest music bands of all time.
Announcing the European dates, the band said “We’ve played arenas, and stadiums, all over the world in the last 6 years. Yet, some of our best concerts have been in the most intimate of venues, where we are closer to our amazing fans. In fact, we all agree that London’s Hammersmith Apollo was without question one of our favourite concerts ever! This tour gives us a chance to have that intimacy with our fans again. To get up close and intimate with the best fans in the world”.
Click READ MORE for New Kids on the Block tour dates.
An Intimate Evening With New Kids on the Block May/June tour dates:
- 05/06 – Stockholm, Sweden – The Annex
- 05/07 – Oslo, Norway – Sentrum Scene
- 05/08 – Copenhagen, Denmark – Falconer Theater
- 05/10 – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Heineken Music Hall
- 05/11 – Paris, France – Olympia
- 05/13 – Zurich, Switzerland – Hallenstadion
- 05/15 – Vienna, Austria – Gasometer
- 05/17 – Frankfurt, Germany – Jahrhunderthalle
- 05/19 – Cologne, Germany – Palladium
- 05/21 – Berlin, Germany – Tempordrom
- 05/27 – London, U.K. – Eventim Apollo
- 05/28 – London, U.K. – Eventim Apollo
- 05/30 – Manchester, U.K. – O2 Apollo
- 05/31 – Birmingham, U.K. – NIA
- 06/01 – Glasgow, U.K. – Clyde Auditorium